Thursday, May 10, 2012

Beer Citadel Update

Beer Citadel is planning on expanding this blog to more topics than just brewing beer. Don't worry, this site will be mostly about the brewing of beer. But, I will be posting some updates on my first year hop vines very soon. And my grape vines for wine. What's that? Wine making? Yes! I will be brewing two batches of wine this weekend and will document the entire process. We also have some more brewery builds and even some beer based recipes on the way. Thank you for following.

3 comments:

  1. So it'll still be about brewing, just more varieties? Or are you going to go completely off topic. I'm interested, either way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will still be mostly brewing. If not it will be related to brewing. Unlikely that we will ever go completely off topic.

      Delete
  2. Will be following your new topic, sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete